Job Description – Equipment Manager
The primary purpose of the role is to manage the football department training equipment and apparel requirements and provide the necessary support to players and coaches on a day to day basis.
Some further duties include:
- Manage the distribution and delivery of player and staff apparel and assist the General Manager Football Operations or equivalent with the management of the player apparel program.
- Monitor and manage the inventory of player and staff apparel and report back to the General Manager Football Operations in order to discuss replenishment
- Maintain a strong working relationship between Macarthur FC and our apparel partner
- Ensure that all apparel is washed, cleaned and dried as required and prepared appropriately for each match day and training session.
- Print and number all staff and players match kit and training kits in accordance with APL regulations
- Ensure that the appropriate training and match day apparel is available for both home and away fixtures and prepared in accordance with the A-League Competition Regulations and Playing Strip allocations as issued by APL.
- Manage and monitor the football department training equipment inventory and ensure that the equipment is stored appropriately and safely at the clubs training facility. Report back to the General Manager Football Operations should any equipment require replacing or repair.
- Ensure all football equipment is made readily available for all players and staff on matchday and each training session
- Ensure the safe and timely transportation of equipment and apparel for all home and away fixtures
- Prepare and set up changerooms for all matchdays and training sessions
- Manage and maintain the apparel and equipment rooms and ensure they are kept clean and safe.
- Assist with any other duties as required by the football department to ensure the ongoing success of the football club.
- Always adhere to Macarthur FC’s values, behaviours and culture.
- Maintain and uphold professional standards at all times and ensure that you complete your duties in accordance with the Macarthur FC brand pillars. PRIDE.
- All team members must comply with APL Member Protection Framework Safeguarding Policy and other mandated regulatory compliance performance standards as promulgated by APL and Macarthur FC
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Personal Attributes and Qualifications:
- Understanding of the A-League or equivalent professional football club or association environment
- Ability to operate and stay focused in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Reliable and hard working with a can-do attitude
- Demonstrated knowledge and experiencing of working with professional athletes and coaches
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to forge strong working relationships
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Must be organised and able to multitask
- Uphold great communication skills
- Uphold professional standards, including but not limited to maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Available to work both weekdays and weekends
- Interstate and occasional overseas travel is required from time to time
- You must hold a valid and current NSW Driver’s License
- You must provide evidence of a valid Working with Children Check certificate prior to commencing employment with the club
- You must provide evidence of a National Police Check certificate prior to commencing employment with the club
To apply, send through your CV and Cover Letter in one PDF file to email@example.com by 25th May 2022.