Here is everything you need to know about our first home derby match against Western Sydney Wanderers on Saturday night.
Location: Campbelltown Sports Stadium
Date: Saturday 6th February 2021
Gates open: 5:40pm AEDT
Kick-off: 7:10pm AEDT
The wearing of masks is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED whilst moving around the venue.
When in your seat you do not need a face mask.
It is really important to take responsibility for your own social distancing while moving around the venue. Please maintain 1.5 metres between yourself and other patrons (who are not family members or people you live with) at all times.
AROUND THE PRECINCT
Macarthur FC Merchandise will be available to purchase inside the venue at Gate A & B (Western side of the venue)
Don’t forget to visit the Clintons Toyota team near Gate A & B.
Limited parking is available off Old Leumeah Road, Leumeah.
There are 1,040 commuter car spaces available at Leumeah Station – these car spaces are located on Airds and Plough Inn roads, Leumeah. From here it is a one-minute walk using the Leumeah Station pedestrian link to Campbelltown Sports Stadium.
There are several designated accessible parking bays in the Leumeah Road commuter car park.
MACARTHUR SQUARE GAME DAY ACTIVATION
In partnership with Macarthur Square, Macarthur FC members and ticket holders attending Saturday’s match have access to free all day parking at Macarthur Square.
- Macarthur FC Members and fans can visit the Kellicar Lane Restaurant Precinct or McDonald’s in the Level 3 Food Court at Macarthur Square before the game to enjoy special dining offers and game day atmosphere in centre.
- Click on the link to view for this week’s game day offers HERE
To claim your free parking, simply present your valid game day ticket (either physical ticket or E-Ticket) or membership card at Macarthur Square Guest Services Desk to validate your parking prior to heading to the game.
The Guest Services Desk is located on Level 3, opposite Sunglass Hut.
Macarthur Square Guest Services Desk is open at – Saturday 9am – 5pm.
Travel to Campbelltown Stadium can then be made via train from Macarthur Station to Leumeah Station only two stops away. (Please note: Public transport costs are NOT included with your ticket or club membership)
- Spectators agree to abide by the spectator code of behaviour here
- Prohibited items and stadium conditions of entry here
- Food, beverage, and toilet facilities are available.
- Maintain hand hygiene and stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- No cloakroom facilities.
- No pass outs.
- Members wishing to bring oversized flags or musical instruments, must have been pre-registered by contacting the Membership team.
Please arrive early – due to COVID restrictions and social distancing, queues may be longer than usual.