The Match Up
It’s our first time we go head-to-head against Central Coast Mariners since the Elimination Finals, so this match up on Sunday afternoon will be one you won’t want to miss at BlueBet Stadium, Penrith.
Here’s all the key information you need to make your match day experience run smoothly.
Important Information regarding Covid-19
Please ensure you follow the instructions below to gain quick and easy access to the game.
- All patrons (aged 16 years and over) are required to provide proof that they have received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccination or provide evidence of a medical contraindication recorded on the Australian Immunisation Register that prevents the person from receiving a COVID-19 vaccine prior to entry being permitted to BlueBet Stadium. Any person in your party who is under 16 years of age and who is not a fully vaccinated person must be accompanied by a person who is a member of the person’s household and is a fully vaccinated person.
- Download your mobile ticket before you arrive.
- Forward tickets to the individuals attending within your group.
- Download the Service NSW app before you arrive (available on iTunes and Android).
- Arrive early and enter via the gate displayed on your ticket. Gates open at 3.05pm.
- Present your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate and scan the QR code and check in before you proceed through the gates.
- Masks are required in indoor areas of the venue and strongly encouraged in all other areas of the venue.
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, been in contact with a positive case or are awaiting the result of a COVID-19 test.
- Patrons are encouraged to: Visit NSW Health for the current COVID-19 case locations and alerts
Tickets for the match can be purchased via the Ticketek website here.
If you forget your Membership card or have trouble accessing the venue, Macarthur FC staff are located in the Northern Precinct Box Office window from gates open until half time.
How to get to the game
Please see below some key information from Transport NSW regarding getting to and from BlueBet Stadium. You can visit their website here.
Fans are encouraged to plan their trip and consider all the available travel options ahead of time.
When catching public transport, plan ahead, allow extra time and sit or stand on the green dots. You can also check real-time capacity indicators when planning your trip or boarding services.
Trains run regularly to Penrith on the T1 North Shore & Western Line which is within walking distance of BlueBet Stadium.
Remember it’s mandatory to wear a face mask when travelling on public transport. You’ll need to use an Opal card or contactless payment card/device when travelling to and from the event. Register your details via the Opal website or app ahead of time.
If you’re driving, travel with your group and use nearby local parking. Allow extra travel time as traffic may be heavier than usual, you can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com
Additional measures and staff will be in place around transport hubs and the stadium to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the event so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
The Paceway across the road from BlueBet stadium will be open for parking. Parking is $5 per car and is cash only.
For up to date traffic information visit Live Traffic NSW.
Important Spectator Information
Spectators agree to abide by the Football Australia Spectator Code of Behaviour: View here
A-Leagues Terms of Admission for Spectators entry: View here
To view BlueBet Stadium’s Permitted Items: View Here