The Match Up
The Bulls return to Campbelltown after their trip to Adelaide for their Good Friday clash against Brisbane Roar on Friday 15th April at Campbelltown Stadium.
Here’s all the key information you need to make your match day experience run smoothly.
Important Information regarding entering the game
Please ensure you follow the instructions below to gain quick and easy access to the game.
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is awaiting COVID-19 test results (including yourself) or are considered a close contact by NSW Health
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party
- Remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. More info on sharing here
- If you have selected ezy-tickets, remember to print your tickets before you arrive
- Be aware our Stadium is cashless, with tap and go the only way to go
- Please sit in your allocated seat or zone
- Consider your travel options, plan ahead and allow extra travel time. If you’re planning to catch public transport visit transportnsw.info for the latest travel advice. Masks are required when using public transport
- Wearing of masks is encouraged within the venue but is not mandatory
Tickets for the match can be purchased via the Ticketek website here.
If you forget your Membership card or have trouble accessing the venue, Macarthur FC staff are located at Gate A/B Box Office window from gates open until half time.
6:15pm Box Office Opens
6:45pm Gates open
7:45pm Kick off
How to get to the game
Please see below some key information from Transport NSW regarding getting to and from Campbelltown Stadium. You can visit their website here.
Fans are encouraged to plan their trip and consider all the available travel options ahead of time.
When catching public transport, plan ahead, allow extra time and sit or stand on the green dots. You can also check real-time capacity indicators when planning your trip or boarding services.
Trains run regularly to Leumeah on the T8 Airport & South Line. The station is a short walk from the stadium.
Remember it’s mandatory to wear a face mask when travelling on public transport. You’ll need to use an Opal card or contactless payment card/device when travelling to and from the event. Register your details via the Opal website or app ahead of time.
If you’re driving, travel with your group and use nearby local parking. Allow extra travel time as traffic may be heavier than usual, you can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com
Additional measures and staff will be in place around transport hubs and the stadium to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the event so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
Limited parking is available off Old Leumeah Road, Leumeah.
There are 1,040 commuter car spaces available at Leumeah Station – these car spaces are located on Airds and Plough Inn roads, Leumeah. From here it is a one-minute walk using the Leumeah Station pedestrian link to Campbelltown Sports Stadium.
There are several designated accessible parking bays in the Leumeah Road commuter car park. For up to date traffic information visit Live Traffic NSW.
Around the Precinct
Get the latest Macarthur FC Merchandise. Get yours from the merchandise outlet inside the venue at Gate A & B before kick-off (Western side of the venue).
Important Spectator Information
Football Australia Spectator Code of Behaviour: View here
A-Leagues Terms of Admission for Spectators entry: View here
Campbelltown Stadium’s prohibited items and stadium conditions: View Here